Sunday, November 27, 2011

Kaj Turns 5, and Starfall celebrates! A RezDay bash of Awesome!

DJ Kaj's REZDAY CELEBRATION!

Your friend, and mine, Kaj Juutilainen-Eismann turned 5 years rezzed this past Friday night. We celebrated his coming of age, in the sense that he's getting up there in years. *grins* It was a hell of a good night, with friends coming out to celebrate with us. It just so happened that I had the honor of DJing the event for him, and I played many tunes that I knew he either liked, and/or he played many times for his followers and fans at the various clubs he's DJed.

Charley was my host, and put up the balloons and fanfare so Kaj, in his ancient self, didn't need his glasses to read that it was his rez day (I'm gonna catch so much hell for saying that).

SO, Kaj, my friend, Please know that we love you, and are so glad you are in our lives.
Once again - Happy 5 Years, and counting. And many more to cum!
*spank- spank- spank- spank - SPANK!*

Here are some pictures that I snapped at the event.
Tags have been withheld to protect the innocent.
(There aren't any innocence here at SF, but you get the joke xD)

Charley Eismann-Juutilainen and the RezDay boy - Kaj Juutilainen-Eismann





Girly Side of the Club, as so dubbed by Geist - though I think Saisei is taking a nap. xD


Geist was feelin' the groove

Shizzy looks like she's rushing to put out the RezDay cake-- so many candles its a fire hazzard!


No comments:

Post a Comment