Monday, June 22, 2009

Some pics from the grand opening party




I was stuck in RL for DJ Blaise's set but managed to make it back in time for most of DJ Dehrynn's set at the big Grand Opening party at Starfall, the new home for the Wharf Rats. Dehrynn rawked out like only he can and was assisted by his lovely host Ima. Merrick mentioned to me that Dehrynn asked him to take some pics. Merrick was having a hard time rezzing last night so I took the liberty of snapping a couple of pics during the festivities and thought I'd share them with you all. I hope to see you all there for my debut at the new space! Kaj

1 comment:

  1. 1) Amazing how it looks like Kaj has his hand on Dehr's forhead...maybe checking his temp since things were hawt that night!

    2) Then we have Batman Dodge and his sidekick echo Robin in their raver get ups! hooooo!!

    3) It appears my Betty Boop tip jar was running away from me? hehe

    I thought of trying to name everyone in the last picture but there were some newcomers' names I don't recall. Besides, just ate a big dinner and might fall asleep at the keyboar.....zzzz

    ReplyDelete